Sunday, November 05, 2006

Peace Corps Cameroon November 5, 2006


Local High School Classroom


My Club Santye group that I am working with for the AIDs project - this is their "Say No To Aids" thing they do.



My Peace Corps Class


Ryan, Me, Jay and Sara hiking


My latrine (this is where I bucket bathe, too) The small hole in the floor is where we do our business.



Me, Innosan and Charlotte. My brother and sister.


My sisters Bridgette, Bernadette, and a neighbor boy, and Josaphine.


My brothers Innosan and Emmanuel.

3 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Hi Katy. I am a friend of Kelly Wisecarver's in Los Angeles. She knows me as Oakie. I loved your photos. I was a PCV in Senegal from 1976 to 78 and we didn't have blogs in those days so it is great to see your experience. Thanks for sharing it.
Nancy, aka Penda.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Ellis Street Graded School District said...

Hi Katy,

So glad to see my son, Ryan Lesley, in your pictures. Thank you so very much. I know he was having fun out hiking. I would love to know the name of the mountain behind the four of you. Thanks also for the shot of the PC group. I appreciate you taking time to post the pictures especially when computer time appears to be so valuable.

Debbie

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cameroon is my motherland .. and i must say intresting blog u got here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home